Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hellllo My Loveliess!

I'm sure most of you have  watched my videos, but still here is a little bit about me..




(Warning, most of these are pretty random)


My name is Ashley


I am obsessed with a lot of things..


mostly makeup


I'm 15


Turn the big 16 on Janurary 19th


Im a Sophmore in Highschool


I cheer for my school and I have for the past 2 years


I have always been into makeup even when I was about 5


Anything artistic draws my attention


I am OBSESSED with Alice In Wonderland


My ultimate life goal would be to do makeup for runway, print, and film


Lets get a little more personal..


I don't live with my birth parents, I live with my Aunt and Uncle


I have lived with them since I was 9


I still speak with my real mother, but I have nothing to do with my father


My family is hard to explain but I have 4 sisters


None of them live with me


I have my drivers permit and I cant wait to drive


Im afraid of clowns and being chased


Im really outgoing and talk to almost everyone
Im always talking, so its kinda wierd I would prefer to have a blog


But I like to write too (:


I do watch tv, but I mainly just watch too many youtube videos


I notice alot of things about people that most wouldn't


Friends are my EVERYTHING and i have a bestfriend named Jessica


We are inseperateable


Im trying to be a better stundent this year


I have 2 neices, one 9 months and one three


The three year old is my favorite person in the world, and she looks up to me


It makes me feel special ;)


I guess thats all for now...


This blog will get alot more personal than my youtube did but I think I'll like it that way (:
I hope you enjoyed that!


xoxo
Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment