Monday, September 27, 2010

Review: L'oreal Color Chrome eyeliner


HOLY GRAIL EYELINER
I've been useing this eyeliner for around 5 months and haven't used any other pencil liner since, I just recently bought my 3rd one, I have only tried the black color (Black Shock 910) but it does come in other colors like the ones in the picture.




Pros:
  • SUPER creamy
  • Great color pay-off
  • only takes one swipe
  • Stays on a reasonable amount of time
  • easy to smudge if you want to or locks in place if sealed with a powder
CONS:
  • Can go throught this very fast if you use on a daily basis, because it is so creamy that you need to sharpen often
  • a little pricey for drugstore but totally worth it! (around $9)
I do own Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on eye pencil, and I truely barely even touch it because this product blows it out of the water!

Ease of use:     10/10
Color Payoff:    10/10
Long lasting:     9/10

Over all:     A+   

Deffently try this product out! try getting it on a BOGO or something :)
    

2 comments:

  1. great post! love your blog, i'm a new follower :)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it in silver and i use on the inner corners of my eyes. SO PRETTY

    ReplyDelete